As you may or may not now, the traditional Ayurvedic school of thought is that all disease and health ailments are rooted in some sort of inflammation. Luckily, there are many great Ayurvedic products that help our bodies deal with these issues.
Out of all the herbs, oils, products, etc. that make up this list, we have chosen what we believe to be the four most important/helpful.
Without further ado –
1) Turmeric – Turmeric (Curcumin) is quite possible the most important herb in all of Ayurveda, and it’s ability to combat inflammation is second to none. You can read all about it here.
2) Boswellia – Boswellia is a very poswerful anti inflammatory and also a great pain reliever. Many people use Boswellia in place of Tylenol for pain. You can read more here.
3) Maha Vishgarbha Oil – Maha Vishgarbha is a very powerful traditional blend of 72 different herbs. This oil has the ability to penetrate deep and have amazing affects! Read all about it here.
4) Maha Narayana Oil – Another great traditional Ayurvedic oil blend, this combination of 52 herbs is extremely powerful. Read more here.
Maha Vishgarbha has been used for centuries in Ayurveda, and is considered to be one of the most powerful of all of the Ayurvedic formulas. This amazing oil combines 72 different herbs in it’s preparation according to ancient Ayurvedic recipes. It is effective for maintaining healthy joints and muscles, and a healthy recovery time.
The results of this oil can be shocking, and we strongly urge you to consider trying this oil if you have achey or stiff joints and muscles. The healing properties of this formula are vast and can provide nearly instant pain relief. Here are just a few of the key benefits of this powerful combination of herbs:
- Potent rejuvenating oil for maintaining healthy muscles and joints
- Helps lubricate muscles and joints
- One of the most powerful of all of the Ayurvedic formulas
- Promotes rapid and healthy healing
- Very effective for sore or stiff muscles
- Improves healthy joints, cartilage and ligaments
- Combines 72 herbs exactly in accordance with the original Ayurvedic text
- Supports healthy range of motion and movement
- Improves blood flow and circulation
- Combats pain, stiffness and inflammation
Click Here to read more about Maha Vishgarbha Oil or to purchase some today!